Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flirt's Dental Surgery

Well we just got home a little bit ago and Flirt is feeling fine.
I thought we would have been done w/ dental treatment but oh no.
Since her root canal a while ago she broke off the whole facial cusp.
I asked her dentist, Dr. Clark he is also our zoo's dentist,
he is a real dentist not a vet if we should extract the tooth and that was NOT an option. So we went to the vet and Dr. Loster did a flap and root burial. The ridge will continue to be strong w/ the roots there. So I sure hope there is no more dental surgery in her future.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Lizzie has a slab fracture that I intended to have fixed before the puppies, but alas didn't get her in on time. So she'll be visiting the vet but I sure wish we had a dentist around! That sounds great!

    Glad she's feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete