Monday, December 28, 2009

A good year

I have to say I am very pleased with the year of 2009; Flirt obtained her MACH, one of the high points in my life. We also qualified again this year for the AKC agility nationals. William got certified in tracking this past weekend with his handler Jim Jenkins and Jeter is feeling so good since I have been giving her adequan injections. For the most part I am a happy person but I do plan on getting in better shape for the 2010 year, I really want to run agility when I'm 60 plus. Flirt is in rehab for bicep tendonitis and I think we are making a nice recovery. I am not always the best when it come to at home treatment, but I do try. Here is wishing everyone one a wonderful 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Getting a MACH -- yep! That would qualify as part of a very good year. May 2010 be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Happy New Year to you! I think MACHing in 2009 sounds like a wonderful accomplishment! I know I really look forward to that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I would love to hear more about what you are doing for Flirt's bicipital tendonitis. Bug has a tender bicipital tendon, a very small amount of scar tissue right now - we are doing friction massage and stretching to hopefully prevent it from becoming tendonitis per our rehab vet. Congratulations again on your MACH!

    ReplyDelete