Sunday, March 20, 2011

Really Good March Cluster

Here is some of the loot from this past Louisville Cluster 2011.
All those awards are WB, BOW for a 3 pt major (Amelia) RWB (Amelia).
BOS from the veterans class over 16 yes you read that right 16 specials with my pride and joy FLIRT then over to the agility ring and got a Q in EX B JWW and the next day a Q in EX B STD. To say the least I was ecstatic, over the top and I got some of the nicest complements telling me they loved watching me show Flirt and this was from some folks I respect so very much.

5 comments:

  1. Great show weekend, Kathy. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a wonderful weekend. Especially the win in Veterans with Flirt. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great experience! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a nice weekend. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I lied, not on purpose but when I counted the dogs in the catalog there were 16 but online w/ the super there really were 11 specials.

    ReplyDelete