Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Bunch of Stuff







A lot to report about. I went out west and visited with my family, check on my mom and I also got to visit w/ Penni, Holmes and Naughty Nola. I really needed a cardi fix by then, Thanks Penni.
While home I did make a trip to Ojo Caiente and had some girl time with my sister which I always enjoy.
I missed Miss Flirts 8th birthday so we celebrated with Willie Man, his 11th birthday on July 15. I went to Three Dog Bakery and got goodies for all the dogs, it was hard letting Flirt and William pick out the ones they wanted.
Next I went up to Marshall, MI with Bonnie for Gingers be-butt and we came home with a 3 pt major. I would have liked both of them but I shared with Bonnie and her cute little girl Laney.

3 comments:

  1. It was fun meeting at the dog park so you could see Holmes and Naughty Nola run around like fools. Of course I am proud as punch about Ginger's Major. That made ten pointed/finished kids out of Chase's first four litters -- none of which are even two yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Ginger's major. She is a lovel girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a GREAT trip! Envious! Again, HUGE congrats on Ginger's first major!!!

    ReplyDelete